Monday, November 17, 2008

Home Items Blog, Take 1: My period

Hi, Items everywhere.
Since I am taking the leap here on the first post, I thought I'd answer the question, "How are you, Mandy?" by saying, "Last night just past midnight I got my period, and I'm feeling pretty gassy and crampy right now."



Here I am with a brand new Lunapad. Sweet pink, yeah?

I must say, being off the pill, regulating, ovulating, it's life changing.
I use Fertility Friend to chart and it's just amazing.
My period lasts three days and I don't go yeasty or crazy.
But I must admit, I still got the leg cramps and the feeling lazy.

11 comments:

Angela McGregor said...

did you get new glasses? cute. where can i find a fertility friend of my own?

Mandy F said...

http://www.fertilityfriend.com

Also, yes, I did get new glasses. I think you are the first person to notice or at least comment on them (besides Greg who helped pick them out), and I've had them for at least a month.

Way to go, Angela! You should win a prize!!

emily said...

dude. i commented on lannnnnny kid. but you had given away the secret already.

stace case said...

we're in sync! sweet

Home Items said...

i'm laggin a little behind, but pretty close...

Angela McGregor said...

i just ordered two lunapads! cupcakes and leopard. rawr.

emily said...

cupcakes?!!

"I've got my head, I've lost my leopard!" (Name that movie)

Angela McGregor said...

bringing up baby?!

emily said...

INDEED!

Michelle said...

i have a gladrags with a 90s flower pattern, but i rarely use it. my flow is too heavy and i'm always on the move, so i need tampons (but i do use the applicator-less ones...). i'm going to get my period any day now... but last night i had an incredibly vivid dream that i was pregnant. it was SO realistic. I really felt pregnant (mentally/emotionally). i was surprised and scared but oddly calm. i imagine that's pretty close to how i'd feel.

Adidas Coupons said...

Home items if any one not their in my home i will die that's it..Regularly i buy from
coupongrove.com