Wednesday, July 21, 2010

You're Invited

Hey Ladies!

Do you want to come over to my new apartment? It's here on North St. in Chapel Hill, a few houses down from my favorite professor, and a few houses down (the other direction) from my friend Alex!


Walk around back and up the stairs...

And I'll let you in.


First we'll hang out in the kitchen for a bit...


Don't put away my butter, babe!!


Help yourself to muffins and tea--there's one for each of us!


Then we'll retire to the living room...

Lie on the couch, chat, and listen to records.


If you get really tired Mandy, you can take a lie-down on my bed.


and Ang, of course you can use my bathroom-- to fix your hair!

Thanks for coming over, Items! See you in Vermont in August...REUNION!!!

3 comments:

Ms. Malik said...

I love it! I do happen to have a free airline ticket...I might just show up on your doorstep!

miss you tons, but get to see you soon!!!!!hooray!!!!!
xoxoxaziza

Michelle said...

why, i would love to visit! so cute. i just put up the nutrition poster in my kitchen the other day! we're kitchen poster twins. congrats on the new place. see ya real soon!

Angela McGregor said...

love this place. i want to hang out here real soon! thanks for the invite. that wall paper is spectacular, by the way. this post makes me so happy!

XOXO