Tuesday, February 9, 2010

blog roll + herb man

Hey ladies,

After Stace Case's post yesterday about her blog recommendation, I started a Blog Roll list for us along the right menu. Feel free to add whatever blogs are striking your fancy these days. I'm pretty into blogs these days since I do one for work and maybe because of wedding planning too. Anyway, I left both work and wedding blogs off the list for now.

Also wanted to share with you this traveling Japanese medicinal herb garden cafe...

A giant garden shaped like a human with plants growing at the place on the body that they most benefit. Does that even make sense?

Love you, ladies.

XOa

2 comments:

stace case said...

love the blog roll. i sent my little sis the 500 pieces of prudent advice.i actually like reading it myself.
thanks angela!

Michelle said...

the garden looks sweet! i don't know about the concept of certain plants for certain body parts... but it does work to an extent -- and makes for an attractive garden!